Friday, September 12, 2014

Home study update

Yesterday I went to my doctor appointment. It went well and I really really really liked the doctor that Chris and I both saw. He shared his infertility and adoption story with me. It was nice having someone know the real pain of infertility and failed cycles. He said I know you've been through a lot and I hope your adoption journey is amazing as my wife's and mine. 
We also have set up our individual interviews for next month. October will be a busy month for us! :) 
I also have a sweet friend who was picked by a birth mom! I am so excited for her! She is a friend I met through this journey of infertility...and I am so blessed by her friendship and I can't wait to go to her baby shower!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your adoption journey! I look forward to following along with it! I hope it is quick and painless!!!

    ReplyDelete