Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Home study process

Sorry for the lack of blogging. Teaching again really drains me. I have no energy. Haha. Anyway, so here is an update. Chris and I both have done our interviews, test, etc. and now we have our final home study/couple interview tomorrow. I am taking a personal day so I will have the whole day off tomorrow! Yay! After this we will be on the list for birth moms to look at our profile! Yay! Please pray that God has a great woman out there ready to choose us! :) We are limited on what we can share with this process, but I promise soon we will be able to share lots of pictures etc. Just pray this is a fast and smooth process. I know God has a wonderful plan for our lives and a child perfect for us!

4 comments:

  1. So hopeful that you get selected quickly! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that things are moving along so smoothly so far! I know that the perfect baby is heading your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you, the baby meant for you and it's birth parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEK! I'm so excited for you sugars! I believe that this year is going to be amazing! God has awesome things in store for you :) xo

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete