Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sometimes everything is not ok..

Yesterday was a little emotional for both Chris and I. IVF is emotional in its self..we have ups and downs through this process. That's ok! We are human and we are going to be happy, at peace, sad, "depressed", or uneasy about stuff. I think sometimes we try to make people feel like everything will be ok when we know that it may not be ok. If everything was going to be ok I wouldn't be doing IVF at the age of 26. Now, I do believe that eventually we will one way or another have a child either through IVF or adoption. One day everything will fall into place for Chris and I. Right now though I don't feel like everything is ok. IVF is a step by step process. It's a journey I wish I wasn't on, but can say it has brought the best and the worst out in me and my husband. I can also say we are stronger than we ever thought we could be. Tomorrow morning I have another appointment for blood work-hopefully it will go better than Tuesday! I will have an ultrasound. Hopefully my estrogen numbers will be great also! Please keep praying for us! We really need the prayers because we are going through difficult times with all this.


I started Menopur last night. It stung! Here is me holding the injection. I was slightly scared. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment