Sunday, April 7, 2013

We are getting closer

We only have 10 more days till my appointment. Chris and I are ready to start this process. I am excited, but still very nervous. I'm excited at the thought of hopefully getting my blessing of a child soon. I can't wait to be a mommy. I have had to shop for some baby showers lately and it is really hard. I am happy for everyone who is expecting, but I also want that so bad. It is like an empty piece..It is frustrating because it is hard to explain to people how hurt you are. They just don't get it. I am in a secret group on Facebook with some girls who are going through similar things and it is so great to be able to talk to these girls because they UNDERSTAND and do not judge!

I have noticed my side effects from my Lupron injections are going away, but I'm sure in about 2 weeks I will have more from the injections I am about to start. My headaches are not as bad and the hot flashes are not as bad right now. I'm wondering how the daily Lupron  injections will differ from the once a month ones. I guess only time will tell. I am excited about starting my injections because we are that much closer to a baby, but the thought of giving myself/or having Chris give me shots is scary! Hahaha.

Well, as we continue through this process I will keep you updated.

3 comments:

  1. Lisa we are thinking of you and Chris. You can do this, even the shots....when Jan had the blood clot in her lung last year, I learned how to give her injections in her stomach twice a day. You just focus on the outcome.....I thought about that clot dissolving, and you think about that beautiful baby!!! We love you guys and keep us updated.....Becky and grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm sure it will become very easy after a few times of doing them.

    ReplyDelete