Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Baseline appointment

Yesterday morning I had my baseline appointment so I can start my IVF cycle. It was a vaginal ultrasound while on my period. Not much fun. My doctor found another cyst. I just had one removed in February. He said it shouldn't interfere with your IVF cycle. So lets pray it doesn't. I started my birth control and antibiotics today. Chris also starts his antibiotics today as well. My medicine is ordered. We will start injections in August. If all goes planned we should have retrieval and transfer in September. Like I said in my previous post I am having some anxiety this round. I am really scared. I know that God is control and I know I shouldn't have any fears, but I am human. Please continue to pray for Chris and I. Here is a few photos to lighten the mood.

 
Haha...seriously how I feel sometimes.

yep!

And so it begins again.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty grеat post. I simply stumbled
    upon yοur blog and wanted to mention that ӏ've гeallу enjoyеd browsing youг weblog poѕts.
    Aftеr all I will be ѕubscribing іn your feed
    аnd I am hoping you wгitе again soon!


    Feel frеe tο ѕurf to my ωeb site: pc cleaner

    ReplyDelete