Monday, July 22, 2013

IVF #2

Well...it seems  like it has been forever since fertility treatments. It has only been about 3 months. Today Aunt Flow came to visit..three days early. So I called my Fertility Clinic to start my long IVF protocol. Tomorrow I have a baseline appointment with my doctor. Then I will start birth control on Wednesday. I will also get my schedule of when I will start my injections and all that stuff tomorrow. I have actually been having a lot of anxiety this time. Last time I was super excited and very hopeful that I was going to be pregnant. This time after experiencing a failed IVF and I am really scared. I am nervous because I feel like I am running out of choices and anywhere to go. Chris and I said we would do 3 IVF rounds...so here I am trying to relax because I know not to be stressed though this process. So onto more massages and acupuncture sessions. Oh, and a few pedicures here and there. ;)
So, please keep Chris and I in your prayers. We just pray that if this is in God's plan it will happen. I will update as we get more information on our IVF round #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment