Tuesday, September 15, 2015

What is going on in our lives?

I haven't blogged much about how things are going with us. I have thought and thought about what and how much I want to share about our little guy publicly on my blog. I don't want to make it private since I feel like someone may need to read our journey. I don't want to share too much information about my little guy either. I will say that he is 9 months and the happiest little boy ever. He is seriously the biggest blessing in our lives. He has taken so much sadness away from all the pain we experienced with infertility. I am a stay at home mom now. I thought I would miss teaching, but honestly I love spending my time with him and I am so glad we made the decision for me to stay home.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand keeping some privacy. I'm already thinking of that with our little guy. I am beyond thrilled for you that you are now in a place of such happiness and enjoying your new family :)

    ReplyDelete