Sunday, March 31, 2013

Update

We have about 2 weeks till my injections start. I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I have prayed a lot and I am trying to stay at peace about everything. I am still having hot flashes and headaches. The mood swings are still hanging around. :) Beware. Hahaha. All my injections arrived last week. Chris and organized them in containers. I added a picture of some of the injections I will be doing. Part of it is in the fridge.

 
 
 
I am excited that April is finally here..well tomorrow! I am excited because we get to start our next part of our journey..and hopefully it will be a positive outcome! Please continue to keep Chris and I in your prayers. We really need them and appreciate all the prayers. I just wanted to give a quick little update! I hope you all have a great Easter!

3 comments: