Thursday, August 22, 2013

Update on IVF cycle #2

IVF cycle #2 is going slowly. I started my little Lupron injections on Sunday...They are in my belly. They are pretty easy and don't really hurt. I go in for a suppression check on September 4th! Please let me be suppressed so I can move on! ha-ha!

I started seeing a new acupuncturist. It wasn't that I didn't like the last one, but I just hated driving to Norman for the appointments. So, I found a closer one and I really like him a lot! He is super nice and he gave me a hug at the end of the appointment. I am really excited and I really hope this increases my odds for IVF. It is said to help improve by 40-60 percent. Currently I am going once a week to prepare my body for pregnancy. Then when I start my stim injections I will go twice a week. He will focus on multiple things during that time. One of which will be to improve my egg to a grade A at transfer!

I have also in the last two weeks completely changed my diet. Now, I have days where I eat out or have a sweet or something, but I am eating better and not over eating like I use to. I am trying to lose weight and especially not gain anymore during my injections! I have been running or walking everyday. I have lost 3 lbs so far. I know that is not much, but it is a big deal to me. I am only drinking one pop a day and I am trying to completely stop drinking it when I start my stim injections. That is my goal! :)

Anyway, not much going on here, but eventually it will start moving! Continue to pray for Chris and I. We really appreciate all the prayers and support!

1 comment: