Friday, December 20, 2013

Surgery

Today I had my surgery. We arrived at Integris Baptist at 6:45 and filled out our paperwork, did blood work, then went back to prepare for surgery. Dr. Reshef came back and spoke to me about the surgery. I was taken back to the room for surgery. I was so nervous and I was shaking. It was cold too. Then I was out and woke up in stage one recovery. Then I was moved to stage 2. When they let me get up to use the restroom I got really dizzy and said I am going to throw up. They gave me a barf bag and I threw up. I felt better after that. I am a little sore, but not awful. Dr. Reshef told Chris he found a small polyp that was kinda hidden. I had a polyp removed in Feb 2013 also. We will meet with Dr. Reshef next week to discuss all this. He also scrapped my uterus during this. So, I have some bleeding currently. Overall I feel good. My surgery in Feb. was much worse. I have a picture I wanted to attach, but my phone is having issues. I will attach in another blog post when I can.

3 comments:

  1. Glad your surgery went well. :) Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yikes! I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm praying for ya girlie :)

    ReplyDelete