Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Frustrated with infertility

Today Chris and I had our appointment. We didn't feel like our doctor was very hopeful of our future cycles because of how severe my endo is. I have stage 4 endo and it makes a hostile environment. I am going to have another surgery on December 20th. It will not be like my first surgery...thank goodness. Then we can try IVF again a few months later. Then if it doesn't work we will need to really consider adoption. I am frustrated, angry, scared, and sad.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. Big hugs and prayers for a sucessful surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry :/ Try not to focus on the fact the doctor's weren't so hopeful because they only have a limited knowledge and ability. God is able and willing to the impossible so remain hopeful in Him. I love Genesis 18:14..."Is anything too hard for the Lord?" Absolutely not which is good news for us. I'm praying for you and that the surgery goes amazing!

    ReplyDelete