Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Being a peace with my infertility

As most of you know I have been on my new diet for three weeks now. That is right, 3 weeks! I have lost 12 lbs also. :) Yes, this diet is hard, but I feel like it is worth it. Chris and I are trying to decide if we want to postpone our next cycle or not. We feel like we may want to give the diet more time to work. We will decide in Feb. what we want to do. I am also buying my essential oils Friday. I will start using those. 

Today while I was driving I just prayed that God would put us at peace even while we are waiting. I have no idea what our future looks like or if it will turn out the way we want it to, but I want to be at peace. I want to stop worrying and being upset during breaks of treatment etc. This is hard...it is hard to give it all to God, but we have to. We have to be happier and live life to the fullest instead of in this crazy infertility mindset. Chris and I have put a lot of things on hold over our infertility journey. Vacations, trips, boats, etc. Well, we have almost decided that we are going to get a camper trailer. Friday we will make our final decision. Wish us luck! 

This may sound lame, but lately I have been kind of down on the thought that all my friends have babies or about to have babies. I feel like they will all be too busy for me when the times comes around for me. I know parenting and being a new mom is hard, but sometimes I really do feel like they are making new lives and making new friends with children already. I really hope it is not true, but that has been something I have worried about for a while. Now, I am going to stop worrying about this and give it to God. It is out of my control and I have to realize that.

This weekend I have two birthday parties to attend. One is for the little boy I nanny and the other is my best friend's daughter's first birthday party! Crazy busy Saturday! It will be fun through.

My prayer request:
1.) That we can decide if we want to postpone treatment and be completely at peace with our choice!
2.) That we stop worrying about our infertility
3.) We focus on each other and fun things to do together! 
4.) I still would love to adopt one day and if it is in God's plan that it will be spoken to us. And, that our families will embrace our choices and support us. 
5.) Continue to pray for our IVF cycle #3.
 

8 comments:

  1. 12 pounds! That's awesome! Good job. May peace be in your heart no matter what choices you guys make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you wrote you have given it to God, but if you are human (which I think you are...unless you are a robot?) then you will probably pick up your worries again. Therefore a piece of advice that has helped me...I continually give Him all cares and even the ones I kinda feel are still there or will sneak back up each morning. I go ahead and cast them onto Him before I even have a chance to think about them. It's like buying insurance...you don't buy insurance the second you cut your leg off. Well, I also find prayer works the same way. :) I'm praying that you have peace. I never go with a decision anymore unless I have 100 percent peace. There are times where I feel maybe at 80% but I always wait until I am at a full 100%. It keeps the "should have", "would have" stuff out of play later on down the road. hugs girlie! Big things are in store for you this year! Exciting!
    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! Congrats on your weight loss. None of this is easy. But I think praying for peace and patience is the beset way to go. I hope you don't have to wait long. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your weight loss!! <3

    ReplyDelete