Saturday, February 8, 2014

Antibiotics are evil!

On Thursday Chris and I started the antibiotics. They are evil! Haha. Last night I took them and my stomach was aching something fierce! It was bad! I ended up barfing my guts out twice. Ugh! Never ever take them on an empty stomach! Mine wasn't empty, but apparently it wasn't full enough! Yucky..I hate that. I also started bc and thankfully it ended my period. Yay! I usually have 7 day long periods..so having it shortened is kinda amazing! :)

The other day while driving I was listening to K-Love. I always listen to K-Love, but Overcomer came on. I wanted to share this song. I am already an overcomer and one day my infertility journey will be over and I will over come this too! I hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously LOVE this song!! I wrote a blog post about it not too long ago! Some days, I keep it on repeat :)

    http://waitingforbabybird.com/2013/12/11/you-are-an-overcomer/

    ReplyDelete