Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Starting BC/ IVF #3!

It seems forever since my last IVF cycle. I miscarried in October and time seem slow, until now. I am like wow it is almost time for IVF #3. Third time is a charm? Right?!?! So, here is a little update: AF came (period) today full force. I called my clinic to be placed on the calendar for our IVF/ICSI. The nurse called me back and gave me information and ordered my meds. I start birth control Thursday-March 12th. Last time I wasn't suppressed so hopefully the extra bc will help. I will have an u/s with Dr. R on March 6th. I will start my lupron injections on March 12th! If I am suppressed I will start my regular injections on March 22nd. The projected date for Retrieval is March 31, but I am no newbie to the IVF world and I know that everytime for me it has been pushed back! So, We are looking at the beginning of April for retrieval and transfer! I am excited, but a little scared to be honest. Time to write my verses and encouraging quotes on my mirror again. Please continue to pray for us. IVF cycles are always a little scary. A lot of time, energy, and money go into them. Thank you to each one of you that support us through prayers, encouraging words, and the friendships.

8 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Very exciting things coming up! I'm praying for you every day :) Keep in hope and when doubt or discouragement starts creeping in, say out loud a scripture. Jesus never thought but always said, "It is written..." when faced with temptation. There is huge power in our words. Love ya girl!!!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I am so happy that you get to begin round 3. I know the waiting is rough, but a break is healthy for the mind and your heart. You are able to dive into it stronger than ever! I am praying for you and Chris. May this next cycle be filled with peace and positivity. The stars are aligning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that the 3rd times a charm like you said :)

    ReplyDelete