Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ask God for the desire of your heart...

My goal for this IVF cycle is to take more pictures of our journey. I plan on posting them on my blog and I am in the process of making a scrapbook of our journey. I will include pictures and cards from my ttc girls. 

I paid for my IVF medicine and it should be delivered next Tuesday. Our insurance had us switch pharmacies and now we are paying double for our meds then we did last time. It is frustrating. Oh well. At least we have insurance..right? 

I bought a new book called Prayers & Promises for Supernatural Childbirth. I highly recommend it. It is a short read. Lots of scriptures and prayers to guide you through the journey without fear in your heart. I am praying over my body and asking God for the desire in my heart. I would appreciate you all to pray for us too. 

I made a shirt for my IVF cycle. I will upload a picture soon. The front says I love (heart) IVF. Then the back says Team Baby Mace. 
I plan on wearing it for my retrieval and transfer. I have an appt in two weeks and I am excited to get the show on the road! :)

Praying for strength through this process and less fear. I feel really good about our next cycle. 

11 comments:

  1. praying for you girlie!!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! What a neat idea to have a shirt for your retrieval and transfer days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought so too. I hope you are doing great!

      Delete
  3. Saying prayers for you!! Love the shirt idea, that's a positive outlook for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those prayers sound amazing. You're in a really good, hopefully place going into this cycle. I hope this is the one, my friend.

    ReplyDelete