Monday, March 4, 2013

Injection update

I have had a few people ask how I am feeling after my Lupron injection so I will update on that today. First, I have been getting awful headaches that by the end of the day turn into a migraine. They are difficult for me to get rid of. I am having trouble sleeping and have been waking up between 3 and 4 every morning and can't fall back asleep. Not a fan of that because it makes me grumpy during the day. Last night I started sweating during the night..so we will see if that continues. Chris and I discussed how many injections I want to do and we have decided only to do two. I really don't like the way they make me feel at all, but in the long run if this helps us eventually conceive then I would do it all over again. Only two more weeks till our IVF class. I am getting excited to learn more and begin our next journey through all this.


Today I called my sweet husband after work and I was venting/complaining about how I am tired of all these headaches..and he said, "Babe if you want to stop treatments and start looking into adoption then we can." I know he feels bad that I have to go through all these treatments, but we will continue onto IVF. He is a sweet husband though!


On Saturday evening we had a slight scare because my back had a pretty big lump on it and it was painful. I went to Urgent Care to get it checked out and apparently I hurt myself. Haha..not sure what I did though! I am just glad it is not a reaction from my injection or an infection.

2 comments: