Tuesday, March 19, 2013

IVF Class

Yesterday I had my second injection of Lupron. Oh how I love Lupron.  ;) The headaches and hot flashes are great..hahaha.

Well, today we went to our IVF class..and we left slightly overwhelmed. It is a lot to take in and a lot of emotional feelings also come with this all. We should me setting up our Mapping Schedule soon. My nurse said I should be able to start my daily Lupron injections in about a month. As I find out more about our schedule I will post on here. Tonight my mind is a little overwhelmed and I am little emotional. I am trying to stay positive, but also trying to figure out where my stopping point will be if this is not successful. At this point I am not sure my heart can take much more. I am going to continue praying and I believe God will lead Chris and I where we are suppose to go. Only Chris and I with God's guidance can decide that. Everyone in our lives will have to be ok with whatever we decide. The nurse tonight told us to make sure we have a backup plan since there is no guarantee this will work. I have faith in God and I know that whatever his plan is that it will happen. I a little scared of giving myself injections, but I am sure after a few injections I will be able to do it with no trouble. More than anything Chris and I need lots of prayers and LOTS of support through this emotional journey. Be a listening ear for us. That is what we need at this point.


I found this little picture and thought it was cute. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment