Thursday, March 21, 2013

Oh Lupron..I hate you...

Last month while I was on my first injection of Lupron I had terrible headaches, didn't sleep well, hot flashes, and a few bad mood swings. WELL, this month (my second injection), I am having all the above, but my mood swings are far worse. I mean I got upset over a lost key to our clubhouse..yeah..like crying and yelling upset that lasted like an hour. Really?!?!?! Ugh. I really hate that I feel this way and it's kind of embarrassing. Through this process I feel like a bad wife, friend, daughter, sister, cousin, etc. I really hope all my family and friends know that I care and I am sorry that this journey has put so much emotional crap on relationships. I guess it's only temporary. Right? I know I have used this e-card, but dang it's true.




Today, I called Medco(our mail in order for prescriptions) to see what the damage will be for my medications. Without insurance it will run anywhere between 2500-3000 dollars. Luckily, we have great insurance and our total will be about 178 dollars for all my injections. I should be setting up my shipping date on Monday. I am still really nervous about all these injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment