Saturday, June 29, 2013

A little this and little that

Hello all! Well, we got back from vacation on Thursday. The day we left for vacation I started my period. Seriously. Ugh! I was 5 days late..and I knew the hag would show her face. Now I have to wait for my next period and then I will be put on birth control on day 3 of my period. Then I will start injections for my next cycle of IVF. (Cycle #2) I will be on a bigger dose this time. Crossing our fingers and praying hard! Since I have another month I am going to start running again until I have to stop again. I've gained a crap load of weight during all this infertility treatments and stress. I am really unhappy with my body. BUT, I will take the fat with the infertility treatments if one day I get to hold a sweet baby.

Anywho! I just wanted to share a few pictures from our vacation since I really don't have any treatment updates at this time.

 
Me at the battleship

My handsome husband at the battleship

 
Getting ready to head out on the town of Panama City,Fl

Hubby at the ocean

Mace Family- Paula, Briana, Me, Chris, and Grandma Mace

No comments:

Post a Comment