Monday, June 3, 2013

Thankful

Sometimes when going through this much heartbreak we tend to forget about all that we do have. First, I am so thankful that God put Chris in my life at such a young age. He has helped me become who I am today. I also think some of the journeys I have been on have made me who I am. I am a different person than I was before I started this infertility journey. I am thankful for having a beautiful home and being in the place that Chris and I are in our lives. We have supportive relatives and friends in our lives.

Saturday I threw a baby shower and surprisingly I did well. I thought I was going to be sad afterwards, but thankfully I was fine! I am going to post a few pictures from the shower. The shower turned out really cute. :)

My friend Emily-she is having a boy!

The table decorations with the help from Kristen

The food table

 
The cute Bee oreo pops!
 
 
 
 
After the shower I went to see my best friend, Jennifer and her daughter.
 
 

2 comments: