Friday, October 25, 2013

blood work

I had blood work today to check my numbers and make sure they are going down. Last Friday they were 76 and today they are 29.6, so I have to keep being monitored till they drop completely.  I have been bleeding for 6 days now and I guess I will continue till the numbers drop off. Yesterday was really rough and I had really bad cramps and heavy bleeding. I really just want this all to end. It was actually really hard to walk into the clinic today. I love the nurses and I am so grateful for them. If they weren't nice and caring it would make this whole process and 100 times worse. We made our appointment with Dr. R and it is December 10th. I am ready for that appointment. It feels so far away, but it will be here before I know it. 

Yesterday, I received a package from a infertility friend that I have connected with over the last year. Her sweet card and worry doll to me were so sweet. So blessed by the friendships and support God has brought into my life. I also received a card from a girl I just started following and interacting with on Instagram. It was so sweet and I cried reading her words of encouragement. It is so nice to have this support during a difficult time and I will be forever grateful. 

Today on the radio I was listening to some uplifting music and words on K-Love. They made a good point, that sometimes God allows tough situations so that we have no other choice, but to lean on him. I truly believe that. God is not causing my infertility, but through this tough journey I have grown closer in my relationship and lean on him more than ever before. I have no other choice because I can't fix this situation. I can only pray to God and ask for help and understanding through this crappy journey. This past week I have been so angry and upset that I have only been able to pray God why? God.. Then I just cry. I truly am thankful for all the people in my life praying because of you I have had peace surround me. I know God knows my heart and he knows I am sad. He knows what I am trying to pray. BUT, thank you for everyone who is praying for Chris and me because your prayers really are helping bring peace to this situation. Thank you!! Thank you! We love each one of you that follow our journey and pray for us. 

4 comments:

  1. my story is on my website....waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I read your other comment. I accidentally hit delete on my phone instead of publish. Anyway, thank you for the sweet comment though. I am going to go read your blog now.

      Delete
  2. Let me know if you have any questions, just want prayer, or anything at all. I know exactly how you feel! We pretty much have the same story. I only had two to transfer as well and I also miscarried at 5 weeks. I never expected my second blood work to come back with lower numbers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Me either..It was such a shock. Praying for you all too.

      Delete