Friday, November 1, 2013

Moving on

I had my blood work done again this morning and I got the call from the nurse and my numbers dropped completely. Thank goodness. Currently I am just spotting and hopefully it will all end soon. We have about 5 1/2 weeks till we have our appointment with our doctor. Ready to figure out what is going on and move on with our next steps in 2014. We are still healing from the miscarriage and it will take time. Hopefully soon I can shake this not so great mood I have been in lately. Praying for strength and guidance as we wait for our next steps.

3 comments:

  1. 2014 is going to be a great year for you! Hope in God and wait expectantly :) The healing from the miscarriage will take time. I still get a little teary eyed when I think about the "what if''s" or I see a baby about the same age as to what mine would have been, but I know even though God did not cause my miscarriage, He can and will make all things good out of it. I am now able to sympathize with someone who is going through or has had a miscarriage at a much deeper level than before. Praying for complete healing of your body and mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you both and pray for you daily. I am learning that God reveals his plan for you when he is ready, not necessarily when you are.

    ReplyDelete