Monday, November 25, 2013

Autumn mug swap/ this and that

We had an Autumn mug swap and the lovely Lauren was my partner. She sent me a yummy tea and a cute cat mug. Thank you! I really love being connected with other girls who know how hard this journey is! 



Only two more weeks till our appointment. Seems so far away. It has went by pretty quick, but not fast enough. I am just ready to know what our doctor is going to say and when we can move on/if any treatment adjustements. I lost about 10 lbs before my IVF number 2. Then during and after miscarriage I started slacking on my healthy eating. Starting tomorrow I am back at eating better...except for Thanksgiving family meals. I will probably start running again till IVF number 3 starts up. I would like to lose an additional 10 lbs, but will probably have a bit more to lose of what I gained during my down time. 
On Facebook lately I have noticed a lot of pregnancy and birth announcements. I am kinda over it. Really, I am. I am happy for people, but it seems like everyday it is shoved in my face that I can't have the one thing I have been fighting for, for 2 1/2 years. Why does this have to be so hard? I am slowly coming out of my shell. I have been closed up since the miscarriage. What I mean by closed up is I don't want to do anything or talk about stuff. I did have two friends who made sure I got out and I really appreciated their caring gestures and support. I really do have some amazing friends. 

4 comments:

  1. I hear ya with the announcements & pictures. Two of my SIL's just had brand new baby girls. I want one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the pits...lol. Well, here is to 2014 being great for the both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you!!!!! Praying 2014 is your year!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete