Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Lupron injection...and ttc mail!

Last night was my first Lupron injection of this cycle! I have an appt next Thursday and I pray I am completely suppressed so I can move onto stim injections on the 22nd! I can't believe we are at this point! Praying and believing in God and believing in Chris and my miracle baby!! I will keep you updated as we go through our cycle. Thank you to each one of you who gives support and the encouraging messages. We really appreciate it! I had two girls that sent me cards and I really appreciated them! Body Shop Girl 
and Jessica. I really appreciate your kind words and I hung your cards on my bathroom mirror with my other encouraging words I write on them! I can look at them daily and remember I have lots of people rooting for us! Love you girls! :)

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I know your ovaries will be good and quiet next Thursday so you can move on to the next step!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am excited for the next steps.

      Delete
  2. Thinking of you!! Sending lots of love xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have great hope your ovaries cooperate this time! So excited for you and this cycle!

    ReplyDelete