Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Too much excitement...

Tomorrow is my second suppression check. I hope to be completely suppressed so I can move onto stims! I will update tomorrow after I know. 
I am currently on my period which is normal for this part of the IVF cycle, but on Monday night I woke up feeling really sick and had terrible cramps. I went to the restroom. Then I thought I was going to throw up. I was hot and sweaty and my ears were ringing. I called to Chris to bring me some water. Then I tried to walk back to my bed. At that point I passed out in the bathroom. I had a pretty nice headache the next morning. I called my doctors office and talked to them about it. I was told to increase fluids and that they will check vitals. I am fine now and I am feeling much better. 

3 comments:

  1. That's scary! Glad your feeling better and hope that doesn't happen again. Hope you're suppressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's scary! Glad you are feeling better though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are feeling better! YIKES!! Praying for you!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete