Monday, May 5, 2014

A compliment goes a long way!

We meet with our doctor tomorrow to discuss our failed IVF cycle tomorrow. I really have no idea what he is going to tell us. We submitted our first part of our adoption application last week. Now, we are waiting to hear if that agency accepts our application so we can move onto the class and home study paper work. 

I was talking to a girl I met through one of my sites I am on. She also has Endometriosis. She read my blog and then sent me a private message. She told me that she admired my strength to share my blog publicly and that I have a gift of writing. This really touched my heart because about 6 months ago I had a family member put me down for blogging and sharing about my journey. When I started blogging it was to express myself and to hopefully help someone through their journey. Even if it is only one person. She will never know how much those words meant to me!  


4 comments:

  1. Hope your appt goes well tomorrow!! Xoxo

    Www.in-due-time.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assure you, you have been so meaningful to way more than one person (infertility friends and otherwise)! Stay brave my beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete