Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I would die for that..

 

It has been 5 days sense we got our results from our past cycle. We get stronger with each day. We have an appointment with our doctor May 6 to discuss our failed cycle and I think it will help even more with the closure process. I have done lots of thinking and praying for our future. Some things I will share and some of it I will just keep to myself for now. Tomorrow we meet with an adoption agency we are really interested in. I really hope we are happy with this place and it is a good experience. I have started filling out paper work. I have started looking a cribs and furniture that we both like for the nursery. I am still a little nervous about the unknowns of the adoption process, but as we move through it I know things will get easier. I used this song because I am 1 in 8. You probably know others who struggle. It is a hard struggle and each couple needs your support, love, and encouragement.

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your cycle failed. You're in my heart, and I will be praying. Looking forward to reading about the next step in your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I will continue to pray for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry I will continue to pray for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so so sorry. I will continue praying for you. I hope your meeting with the adoption agency goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sending you hugs!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete