Sunday, February 10, 2013

Emotions

So, lately I have been down. I have been really emotional about all that is going on with Chris and I. Sometimes I feel guilty if I let people know how I feel. I feel really bad when I have to talk to a friend about infertility who is pregnant or just had a baby because I feel like I am making them feel not happy about their situation. Which is not at all what it is, but feels that way. Then, my husband sent me a blog to read and it had a bible verse in it that really spoke to my heart. The verse is: "We also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope  does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom has given us." Romans 5:3-5

Infertility is an emotional journey, but I am trying to stay positive and look to God for strength. It is not easy, but I know that God has a wonderful plan for Chris and I. I can't wait to see what our future holds.

On a different note, we took Bandit to the dog trainer today! It was an interesting experience, but overall she did well. We learned/will continue working on this week; sit, watch me, and how to ignore her when she is jumping. She was really shy and not wanting treats while we were there. That is so unlike Bandit. She did act a little crazy around other dogs, but towards the end starting getting better. I think this training will be good for her and us! :)

2 comments:

  1. It is always hard to speak to others that don't understand the feelings that go into infertility. I don't know how many times I have cried myself to sleep. We are on year 5 of our infertility journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...it is. Yeah, I was woke up thinking on Friday night and just started crying. I agree people don't understand unless they go through this. I feel like I get judged. That is why it can be uncomfortable to talk about infertility. Jessica, you are in my prayers. I have only been trying for almost 2 years and it sucks. I can't imagine your pain right now. :(

      Delete