Monday, February 18, 2013

Lupron Injection

Today I went to the doctor office for my Lupron injection. The injection was in a muscle near my bottom. It hurt just a little. Beverly (the nurse-only nurse) told me AF should arrive in about a week. After that my ovaries will shut down (temporarily)-this will help stop some of the Endo growth. After a week I should start seeing some symptoms which could be hot flashes and trouble sleeping. Sounds fun, huh? I will go back in a month for my second injection which is March18th then the next day we will have our IVF class. This is during my Spring Break, but at least it is at the beginning and then I can enjoy the rest of my break. :) Oh, and tomorrow I can start taking baths again!! It has been about 2 and half weeks since I could because of surgery. I love taking baths and I have missed them..just ask Chris.

I have had a few people say they have commented on post, but it doesn't show up. After you make a comment scroll down a bit and put in the code. Then you can post the comment.:) I enjoy reading the comments.


Here is a funny little e-card I found..haha! You have to laugh when you can, right?

 
 

2 comments: