Saturday, February 9, 2013

Laporoscopy and hysteroscopy outpatient surgery

I had my outpatient surgery last week (Feb.1, 2013). The surgery went well and I thought Integris Baptist was a very pleasant place to be. They treated me well and took good care of me. Dr. Reshef came to see me while I was in round 2 recovery since Beverly (the nurse) was sick. I thought that was really nice of him. We found out during the surgery that I have stage 4 endometriosis. Stage 4 is the most severe stage. Recovery the first few days was really rough. I vomitted on the first day home and my husband, Chris had to call the doctor to get my nausea medicine for me. Then on top of all that I got a migraine. It was awful. After vomitting all night my husband called the pharmacy to see if I could take my imitrex. Thankfully I could! The first day everytime I moved or got in/out of bed I cried. Yes, it hurt that bad. By Wednesday I was feeling much better! I am still a little sore right now, but just around my inscions.

I just want to say how blessed and thankful I am for all my friends and family. Thank you for the dinners, flowers, nice prayers and thoughts you all sent us. We really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment