Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

So here it is the day that I have dreaded for awhile..Mother's Day! Currently all I have done is cried. I cry seeing little babies with their momma's. I hope that on Wednesday I will be told I will finally be a mom, but then a part of me is scared of more disappointment...I know most people say stay positive, but after 2 years of trying it is hard! I am also writing out my friend's shower invitations which is also making me an emotional mess. I will be ok..tomorrow. :) Today, I will try to finish up these invites so I can hang out with my sweet husband. I do have to say that my sweet sister in-law sent me a sweet text message that made me cry..a good cry! She basically said that one day I will be the best mom! How sweet. :)

1 comment:

  1. You and Chris will be wonderful parents! I know it's hard, but try to keep busy. Read, go shopping, etc. Love you, Carla

    ReplyDelete