Thursday, May 30, 2013

One day at a time

My post failed IVF appointment is on June 11th. Chris will be out of town for work so we had to push it back. I am so ready for this appointment to find out what went wrong and/or to see what my doctor suggest. I am starting acupuncture on June 7th. I am going to a place in Norman who also does Chinese medicine. I am really excited about starting it and I am so thankful to my in-laws who gave me some money towards it! I had a really nice massage the other day. I am really trying to relax and be positive. Sometimes that is hard and sometimes some days are harder then others, but I am doing much better! It is a step by step process.

I have also started considering adoption and looking at options, but I am not ready to let go at this point of having a baby on my own yet.

Lately I have felt a little anger at teenage pregnancy and family members that are not married having children. I know that is awful, but it is the truth. I just get upset watching it all around me...well it seems like it at least. I just keep praying that God will heal my heart and lift the anger from it. I know it is not good, but I am also trying to heal through this process. It has definitely been difficult.

I will update my blog when I find out new information about what is going on and what our next steps will be. I am finally off my period....It was an AWFUL period!!

No comments:

Post a Comment