Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Stronger

Tomorrow will be one week since I found out that our first IVF cycle failed. It was one of the worst days I have experienced. Please don't tell me there are worst things in life because at that moment that was the worst thing that could happen to me. I am doing much better. Every day I am a little bit stronger. I still get a little teary eyed occasionally, but overall I am much better! I believe God is giving me strength to move on. My sweet in-laws sent me a gift so I can start acupuncture. I have read lots of good things about acupuncture so I am going to give it a try! I am also taking so things out of my diet. I mean business with this baby making. :) Seriously though..I have to try all I can! We only have 2 days left of school! Crazy! I will miss my second graders like crazy, but I am so ready for school to be out. I need to be able to focus on what we are going through.

6 comments:

  1. You're a strong young woman. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be okay had a D&C yesterday due to complications but we named our little one. We thought it was a girl so we went with Hope Blessing. I'll be praying that next time it works for you and you have a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I am do sorry! Did you do IVF? What are your next steps? I will be praying for you also.

      Delete