Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Retrieval

We had to be at Bennet Fertility at 7:30 this morning. The put me in a room to get dressed in the lovely gown that I had to wear! Sexy huh? ;) The start my IV..which was the worst part of the whole process. They take me back to the room to do the retrieval. Last thing I remember is being told to put the mask on. :) Then I took a nap. Hahaha. I remember waking up to people talking to me and then falling back asleep. I wake up finally and see my husband sitting there. He went and got me a sprite. I was thirsty! I had to go to the bathroom really bad too! Finally after using the restroom I was able to get the IV out and get dressed. I was wheeled out to my car. That is embarrassing because everyone stares at you. I had 9 eggs retrieved. They will call tomorrow to update us. That is all peeps. Now, I am going to finish my movie I am watching and rest. :)

1 comment: