Monday, April 14, 2014

6dp5dt

I am 6 days past a 5 day transfer today. Each cycle I always seem to get these lovely migraines around this time! Awful! I was in bed part of Friday, all of Saturday, off and on headache yesterday, and felt like crap all day at work. I really dislike migraines....especially when I can't take anything for them. I am praying tomorrow I feel better! I am hanging on here and trying to stay patient and calm during this tww. I am trusting in God's plan. I have had a few melt downs today, but trying to pull myself back to my happy place. 




So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

But blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose confidence is in him. Jeremiah 17:7 

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, so sorry you're having migraines. Praying for a good outcome for this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully all of this miserable part will be well worth it with a positive result :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the 2ww flies by for you! So sorry you are having migraines. Those things are so awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh! I hate migraines!!! I'm still praying for you girlie!! xox

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete