Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Trigger shot and Retrieval date

The past four days I have had an appointment with my doctor since I was so close with my follicle sizes. That means a vaginal u/s and blood work every day. In 8 days and I had 6 appts out of 8 days! That is crazy! Haha. I am so glad my doctor takes that time to monitor me closely though! Yesterday I had an appt before I went to work so I went at 7:45. My doctor had a student that day and she can in the room during my u/s. He told her I was probably the sweetest person he met. Aww! How sweet! Then he just told her that it has been hard getting me pregnant and then told her I have endo. I also was able to see a couple of my favorite nurses...shh don't tell anyone I have favorites! :)
This cycle my E2 numbers have been great, my lining is great, and overall a smoother process. I will know on Thursday how many eggs I have. 
My trigger shot is tonight! Then I have retrieval on Thursday! I just can't believe we are already at this point. Crazy! 
I will update after my retrieval! 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck to you on Thursday!! It sounds like this cycle is going well for you so far :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, it has gone a lot better this time! :)

      Delete
  2. Saying prayers for you sweet friend! love you!

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete