Saturday, April 5, 2014

Day 2 Embie report

Here is my Day 2 Embie report: Remember yesterday we had 9 fertilized growing and developing today. Well, when the embryologist called today the 7 the didn't look fertilized did indeed fertilize! So that gives a total of 16 embies right now! Obviously, they will not all make it to day 5, but we are praying for 2 great quality embryos to transfer and a few to freeze. My past two cycles I have never had any make it to freeze so I really hope we do! Today they needed to be between 2-4 cells and all 16 were! Tomorrow they should be 8-10 cell. We will wait for that call tomorrow! Transfer will be on Tuesday! I haven't gotten a time yet, but I will tomorrow when she calls!


 Here is my outfit I wore for my retrieval. I will wear this shirt for my transfer too! I made the shirt a while back ago! Of course, you need lucky socks too!


Here is a picture from retrieval. The left photo is before and sporting my shirt. The right photo is after retrieval.


No comments:

Post a Comment