Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Day 5, Transfer day

Yesterday was my transfer. It went well! I had to embryos transferred back. Today we go the call that none of our other embryos were able to be frozen. I am kind of sad about this. None of our cycles have had any to freeze. Frustrating. We are just choosing and staying positive for the ones transferred back yesterday. Thank you for all the prayers from our family and friends. Today we have a friend in the neighborhood bringing us dinner! My mom is staying with me too to help me around the house etc. I am very thankful.

7 comments:

  1. Continued prayers for those embies to grow into beautiful babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that none were able to be frozen. I'll pray for your two embabies that were transferred. I pray they latch on and find a nice cozy place to settle in for the next 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you didn't have any to freeze again :/ But the good news is that we can trust God and trust that He see's something up ahead that we don't and there is a reason for all of this. LOVE YOU!! XOXO

    waitingforbabybird.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you didn't have any embies to freeze but hoping the ones with you now will become your take home babies. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete