Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day 5/Transfer Day

We had our transfer today at 9 AM. The transfer is a bit uncomfortable and awkward in my opinion, but it was pretty fast process. Both were Blastocyst and praying one or both will be sticky beans. Tomorrow we find out if we have any to freeze. The Embryologist said she wants to give them a little more time since she had to check them so early this morning. I am now on bed rest today and tomorrow. I am already slightly bored. Hahaha. I took a little nap and will probably read my book soon. My mom is coming later to help so that Chris can go back to work tomorrow. Thank you for all the prayers leading up to transfer and all my friends and family who sent me text messages to see how things were going. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment