Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday doctor appointment


 

I went in today for my every other day appointment. The nurse called me back and told me to continue Follistim. This is my third pen injection to do this cycle. I am still doing three injections and I have another appointment on Monday.  I am slightly frustrated with this cycle, but I guess we will see how things go.

Today I find myself more upset and frustrated than I was during IVF #1. It just seems like things are not going "right" this time. I wasn't suppressed so had to be put on some other meds which have now made me bleed. Had an awful experience with that at the doctors today...and will not go into detail because you probably don't even want to know. I am still on my Follistim pen. I am a bit more emotional this time and I feel like I can't express myself to anyone. I don't want Chris to get upset because I am upset. He already worries and feels bad watching my go through this IVF again. I can't express to many people because I don't want to sound like a baby, but really I just want to cry and be a baby. Is that wrong?

My favorite nurse was in the office today and did my blood work. We had a little trouble with my veins, but we finally got some blood. She also had to help me with my little mini crisis today. So glad she was the one there because anyone else I would have been even more embarrassed!

I do have to say that I have the most amazing and caring doctor ever! Even Chris said I love how Dr. Reshef treats you. When I was getting my blood work done he came over and patted me on my shoulder. He did say my follicles looked good today. So, I am going to try and not worry about this whole situation. I know it is all in God's hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment