Thursday, September 12, 2013

Oh the road of IVF

Today I had a doctor appointment to check on my follicles and some blood work. My doctor was out today, but the nurse did my ultra sound. There were 8 follicles on the right and 4 on the left. My blood work came back that my FSH levels were low. I was suppose to stop Follistm today, but they had me come in and get another prescription so I can continue it. I am still doing 3 injections a day. We go back to see my doctor on Saturday morning. I should have a slight idea of when my retrieval will be. Yay! I also had my acupuncture appointment today. I really hope all this helps us get our BFP! We are trying to stay positive through this process. Lots and lots of praying. We appreciate all the kind messages, prayers, and support from our family and friends. I will update you when we know more. :)

1 comment: