Monday, September 16, 2013

Wednesday Appointment- better news!

Today I had my every other day ultra sound and blood work. My follicles are measuring well and my doctor was very happy with what he was seeing. :) I like when he is happy. I had my blood work done and then talked to the nurse about ordering more meds...and so we had to pay another good amount for more meds...but oh well. The nurse called me and said to continue my injections and finish out my Follistim injection. My Estrogen numbers on Saturday were 96 and today they were 273! She said my doctor was very excited about my numbers! My last cycle we struggled with my estrogen and that could have been the reason why my cycle failed. So, I am very excited and looking forward to my retrieval. He measured 10 good follicles today! :)

2 comments: