Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Doctor appt. and estradiol check

I had an appointment today. I feel like a pin cushion. :) Anyway, during the ultra sound the doctor said he was happy with the size of my follicles. I got a call from the nurse about my blood work. My estrogen level went from 273 to 700! Chris and I are both excited about our cycle! Things are looking so much better than our last cycle. I was given directions on my new dose of meds. I will do 3 menopur powders now. I am a little nervous because 2 already sting so I can only imagine 3. I know this doesn't sound like a big deal to some people, but I am not a fan of injections and really they are uncomfortable. Tomorrow I only do 2 injections a day. Thank goodness! I was tired of the 6 Am injection. Hahaha. My doctor is predicting Monday as our retrieval..so Friday hopefully we will have a definite day! This process is an emotional roller coaster for sure! I have never experienced this kind of pain and loss that Chris and I are experiencing with infertility. We are stronger now than we were two years ago. I have also had to learn to ignore lots and lots of stupid comments! I have realized that some people will never understand and that's ok.

We are praying this gives us our little miracle(s). God has a wonderful plan for us..I know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment